NMS-3S - Nylon Bossing Mallet Set - Flat & Radius End
Oak Wooden Handle
?60 x 100mm - 430 Grams, ?60 x 180mm - 680 Grams, ?60 x 250mm - 1080 Grams
NMS-3S mallets are manufactured from high impact nylon with a oak wooden handle for extreme durability and are specifically designed for roughing in your work during the early stages of metal shaping and typically used in conjunction with a shot bag. Made from a nearly indestructible non-marking material, these bossing mallets have a flat end & radius end for added usefulness and practicality.
3 different weights to suit a wide range of materials from aluminium to stainless steel.
- 1 x ?60 x 100mm, 85mm radius end - (430 grams)
- 1 x ?60 x 180mm, 57mm radius end - (680 grams)
- 1 x ?60 x 250mm, 45mm radius end - (1080 grams)
- High Impact nylon head for superior wear resistance
- Ergonomically designed tapered Oak wooden handle
- Nylon mallet head secured to handle with wedge & screw