SIEG X3 - Mill Drill - Geared Head + Variable Speed
(X) 400mm (Y) 150mm (Z) 350mm
Excellent quality mill drill machine designed for the model engineer.
This X3 mill drill machine has a (High / Low) 2-speed gearbox drive system to maximise torque: 0-1000rpm and 100-2000rpm ideal for different types of material.
The X3 mill drill is powered by a 600W (0.75hp) electronic variable speed motor adjusted by a dial located on the side control panel.
Heavy duty cast iron body and base for better stability.
Precision machined work table.
- Electronic variable speed system
- 2-speed gearbox (high/low) drive system to maximise torque
- All slides utilise dovetail construction for maximum rigidity
- Milling head is fixed at 90o
- Spindle lock for quill
- Metal gears in gearbox
- Ground work table with T-slots
- Metric dial graduations @ 0.02mm for X & Y axis
- Vertical dial graduations @ 0.01mm