BM-40V - Turret Milling Machine
(X) 860mm (Y) 360mm (Z) 425mm
Includes Digital Readout System, Vice & Clamp Kit
The BM-40V Industrial turret milling machine is manufactured in Taiwan to a strict precision engineering ultra-high tolerance & superior excellence to cope with many jobs set out by the professional machinist, and importantly to deliver many years of valuable & reliable service.
This medium robust milling machine package is next in the line up from the BM-30A model and is also complete with a few of the most desirable features for example, easy to use variable spindle speed dial, turcite B coated X & Y slide-ways that reduces friction to provide smooth table movement even when loaded up with a heavy job, hardened & ground work table & slide-ways, heavy duty X-axis auto power-feed with adjustable feed stops, 3-axis digital readout system fitted, manual operated oil pump to keep slides in perfect working order and also includes a machine vice & clamp kit set to get you started.
Another reliable feature in this range of precision milling machines is the manufacturing process of the main body & supports, it is made up form the highest quality Meehanite? cast iron. The key to the undisputed success of Meehanite? metals is the rigid application of its patented manufacturing process to provide ultimate strength & durability performance.
To conclude this BM-40V turret milling machine is the most common size machine that’s found in approximately 70% of engineering workshops and when its put to the test it certainly performs its duties with no hesitation.
- 3 Axis digital readout fitted
- 3HP 415V motor, dial variable speed system (BM-40V)
- NT30 spindle taper with a chrome & ground quill
- Hardened & ground work table & slide-ways
- Turcite "B" coated X & Y Axis slide-ways reduces friction for smooth operation
- All slides utilise dovetail construction for maximum rigidity
- Meehanite casting for high strength & minimal deformation
- Quality electrics & overload protection in an easy access enclosure
- Horizontal travelling ram mounted on a rotating base allowing repositioning of spindle
- The ram incorporates a tail lug (spigot) to accept a slotting attachment etc.
- High / neutral and low gear selection lever to maximise torque
- Align AL-500S X-Axis power-feed with adjustable micro switch feed stops
- Metric dial graduations @ 0.02mm for X , Y & Z-Axis
- Automatic quill feed 0.015, 0.04, 0.08mm/rev
- Automatic cut off depth stop on quill
- Oil lubrication pump and reservoir
- Slide-way covers Y & Z-Axis
- Mill head tilts to ±45o forward and back
- Mill head tilts to ±90o left and right
- Manual quick action quill lever
- Mechanical spindle brake
- Tool box and manual
- 3-Axis digital readout fitted
- One-shot oil lubrication pump and reservoir
- Drawbar M12 thread
- Coolant system
- Slide-way covers
- X-Axis power-feed
- Halogen light
- Machine vice (150mm)
- Clamp kit
- Safety cutter guard
- Swarf tray