HP-20PP - Workshop Hydraulic Press
Sliding Cylinder Ram
The Metalmaster HP-20PP 20 tonne workshop press has a variety of uses, ideal for removing and installing bushes, ball joints, bearings, gears, pulleys etc. The HP-20PP also has the added feature of a sliding head which can be moved to the side allowing for those offset pressing jobs.
The 20 tonne hydraulic ram and pump unit are also easily removed for use on other pressing jobs outside your workshop such as straightening or bending. The press is supplied with a pressure gauge, two heavy duty pressing plates and is constructed from industrial grade C channel making it ideal for mechanics or the serious home workshop.
- Ideal for removing and installing - Bushing, Ball-joints, Bearings, Gears, Pulleys, etc
- Heavy duty construction with head,table and uprights all made from heavy C channel steel
- Hydraulics assembled in a temperature controlled clean room for maximum quality
- Hydraulics individually factory tested prior to shipping.
- Adjustable sliding head up to 395mm travel between the vertical post
- 20 tonne hydraulic ram and hand pump, easily removed for use on other pressing jobs
- Metric / imperial pressure gauge included
- Complete with bending plates