CD-3 - Curved Steel Dolly Set - 3 Piece
Polished Forming Surfaces for Consistent, Smooth Forming
?13.0 x 145mm, ?19.0 x 146mm, ?25.4 x 204mm
Curved dollies are used to form flanges and edges by hammering the metal with a hammer or slapper over the rounded part of the dolly. These dollies are smoothly finished to prevent damaging the material you are forming.
They're the same specialty curved T-dollies auto body shops and fabricators use to form and shape sheetmetal flanges and edges.
- Set of 3
- Curved Dolly Section Size:
- ?13.0 x 145mm (45 x 6 x 152mm Handle)
- ?19.0 x 146mm (45 x 8 x 152mm Handle)
- ?25.4 x 204mm (45 x 8 x 200mm Handle)
- Polished forming surfaces for consistent, smooth forming