SJ-24D - Bead Roller
1.2mm Mild Steel Thickness Capacity & 460mm Throat Depth
Includes 7 Sets Of Rolls, Now Includes Shearing Rolls
The Metalmaster SJ-24D Bead Roller is perfect for the automotive enthusiast starting out in repairing or reproducing car panels, or for anyone wanting to strengthen automotive body panels, roofs, seals or even guards. Constructed from heavy-duty plate steel, the SJ-24D Bead Roller can handle up to 1.2mm mild steel sheet metal at a generous 460mm throat depth.
This bead roller is manually gear driven by a hand crank that drives both the bottom and top bead rolls simultaneously. The 25mm drive-shafts are supported in quality bronze bearing bushes that incorporates greasing nipples to ensure smooth rolling operation.
The SJ-24D also includes 7 sets of the most commonly used rollers required by any metal forming automotive enthusiast or professional - 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" bead rolls, 1/2", 1/16", 1/8" flange rolls and a shearing roll set.
- 1.2mm mild steel capacity for bead & flange rolls
- 1.0mm mild steel capacity for shearing rolls
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Strengthened frame with 16mm steel
- Strengthened stand with 88mm steel pipe
- ?25mm drive shafts
- ?22mm spigot for mounting rollers
- ?54mm bead rollers
- Gear driven system
- 7 Sets of rolls with ?22mm bore:
- 1/4" (6.35mm) single bead roll set
- 3/8" (9.5mm) single bead roll set
- 1/2" (12.7mm) single bead roll set
- 1/16" (1.6mm) flange roll set
- 1/8" (3.2mm) flange roll set
- 1/4" (6.35mm) flange roll set
- Shearing roll set